BUILT FOR SAFETY
OUR PARKS ARE COMPLETELY DESIGNED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND
Who Can Jump
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
Listen to Our Monitors
Our court monitors are here to keep you safe, they are like our lifeguards. Our monitors go through many days of comprehensive training to spot accidents before they happen and react properly in case of emergencies. If they ask you to do something, listen to them! Remember, fun and safety go hand-in-hand.
All guests must follow our jumping rules and any rules they see posted on the walls at the park. Jump responsibly, and have fun!
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you’re falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
Clothing & Accessory Rules
Go through this quick checklist before you get on the trampolines.
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Altitude socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $2.00/$4.00 and you can bring them with you for future visits.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on trampoline floor.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.